Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hail the Devils


It was indeed a very interesting week for many. Many sweet memories, auspicious events and some interesting happenings. It was the 16th of December which was the first day of samelan that the event which is fresh in my memory occurred. Being a Liverpool fan, i was also as excited as all the other fans before the match. Things were normal and of course many participants kept smsing to keep up with the details of the match. I was in my dorm. Out of the blue, i heard a loud scream that made my hair stand. I ran out of my dorm and i saw the ManU fans with their towels and jersey's jumping in glory. I, being a Liverpool fan smiled. I was obviously not too happy with the fact that ManU had scored a goal but i was definitely happy when i heard my heart whisper " This is unity ". I just smiled for the rest of the day. It was just so beautiful to see so many people celebrating and sharing happy times together. In this world, its just so often that we are competing with one another that these moments are just so priceless. We have to remember that we can live without competing, replacing it with sharing. What else can i say, it's just a wonderful world....

Satnam,

2 comments:

sharan said...

I have never met a person who would be happy over the unity when MANU has just scored against their beloved team!.haix..dalip..dalip...=)

A little window to my world said...

and we won that game!!

talking about having ur cake and eating it to...

btw the poem sounded very vwry familiar....is it what i think it is?=P

~meninder~