Monday, November 3, 2008

As i stand before the loop...



Beat my heart, take a pill, jump down a window
Or sing a favorite song, drain in frustration.

The lonely me in the isle of my heart
And the satanic look on my little part.

The silly sky and the brutal stars
The resistible temptation of the earthly sears.

The irritating sound of birds screaming
And the irresistible pound of hearts beating.

The flashing seems of death and fury
Loosing life, in a court of no jury.

The mountains that crumble in the heart of earth
The flames of the planet which has lost its worth.

The world today loosing its hope
And one day we may need another pope.

But indeed life is like a belittled dream
Dreaming one day to become the dean.

So upon whom shall I lean
The beggar, the ruscle or rodents under the beam.

Mybee nanny wasn abit too old
about the lord when I was told.

Like an ego maniac, shadowing the rest,
Stop! Bow to the almighty that is never less.

So because I have an alter, I don’t have an alternative
Because I am no one but just another native.

If god wants you to live, he will make you live
Without the breath of life.

And he does, in the womb of the mother,You don’t breathe but you live.

No comments: